The purpose of this page is to highlight corrections, updates and edits made to posts on Geek Native.
As stated in Geek Native’s accuracy policy this blog will always try to be factually correct. Please let us know if you see an error. The blog does, however, post opinions. If you disagree with an opinion, you are welcome to leave a comment.
Mistakes are made because we are human. The goal of the page is to increase transparency and prevent the spread of misinformation.
This page was added in 2020 and backdated one month.
- Goodman Games avoids Judges Guild payments; donates to charity – Fixed a typo in the first paragraph ‘espousing’ replacing the incorrect ‘exposing’.
- RPG publishers cut ties with the Judges Guild Game Company after bigotry expose – An update to this post merges two sentences to make it clear that Frog God Games have had nothing to do with the Overlord Kickstarter except provide some rescue funds.
- Hunters Kickstart the Altered Carbon RPG – Hunters confirmed they meant ‘hardback’ when they said ‘hardcopy’.
- Beasts and Barbarians return to the Bundle of Holding – The original article incorrectly stated Humble Bundle, instead of the Bundle of Holding.
- Do these dice say 100 or 10? – The “Singles Before Tens” table was updated with the right example.
- D&D leak: Explorer’s Guide to Wildemount with Matthew Mercer – Updated with the cover illustration for the book, which ‘leaked’ via a Barnes & Noble page.
- The incredible gold value of a silk caravan in D&D – Updated to reflect expert advice; a yard of silk is not always 36 x 36. This brings the value of the caravan down.
- Free Content Friday: Hunters Entertainment ramps up the free RPG giveaways – Corrected: Free Content Friday is not every Friday; it’s the first Friday of the month.
- DriveThruRPG’s best selling RPGs of the decade – Added ‘DriveThruRPG’ to the title.
- D&D character sheets for players with dyslexia – Updated to keep track with the changes made to the character sheets by the original designers.
- Wind Rose: Diggy Diggy Hole – Updated to show that Wind Rose’s version of Diggy Diggy Hole is a cover.
- The other best selling fantasy RPGs of 2019 – We discovered the data DriveThruRPG had provided was for products published in 2019 only. The post was updated accordingly, and the change highlighted.
- The best selling sci-fi RPGs of 2019 – We discovered the data DriveThruRPG had provided was for products published in 2019 only. The post was updated accordingly, and the change highlighted.