Geek Native has found and occasionally made tools, generators and other goodies over the years. This page is a summary of some select highlights.
- Genre Police – advice on how to get genres right in campaigns and other GM tips.
- Basic World Building – a growing collection of articles about 101 worldbuilding for games.
- Solo RPGs – Bored? Alone? Want to practice? Resources for solo roleplaying.
- The RPG tips collection – An archive of all the articles tag ‘RPG tips’ on the site.
- Random potion generator – for when you to invent an alchemical potion quickly.
- Random prophecy generator – for when a player unexpectedly needs to be told a prophecy.
- Fantasy city map generator – quick and easy fantasy maps.
- Fantasy atlas generator – an introduction on how to generate a world map.
- The RPG generator collection – An archive of all the generators found by or available on the site.
- Random merchant wagon generator – for when a player asks “What’s in the cart?”
- Free ebooks – Hundreds of free ebooks.
- 20GB of virtual tabletop maps and tokens – content for Roll20, Astral and Fantasy Grounds et al.
- The Free to download collection An archive of all the posts tagged ‘free to download’ on the site; generally RPGs.
- Audible credits calculator – An (occasionally updated) analysis of how much money your Audible credits are worth.
- Warhammer 40K on Audible – An analysis of Warhammer 40K by duration, author and cost.
Creative Commons credit: The Table of the Alchemist by Max Daten.