Imagine buying control of an event to get people out of their apartments and out into the local game stores. Well, that’s what Gaming Days LLC did and Free RPG Day 2020 is their first year.
They’ve wisely delayed the event. It’s now on July 25th.
Despite the obvious hardships, Gaming Days have recruited RPG publishers to sponsor the event and provide stories with freebies to give out to tabletop gamers who make it in. They’ve just revealed what they’ll be sending to stores and therefore what freebies gamers might pick up if they’re quick and lucky enough.
- 9th Level Games: Level One Anthology of Indie RPGs (15 copies)
- Cubicle 7: Warhammer 40K Wrath & Glory (7 copies)
- Dave Taylor Miniatures/Mantic Games/Army Painter: How to Paint a Library (7 copies)
- Fantasy Flight Games: Genesys Keyforge (11 copies)
- Gatekeeper Games: Dice (3 items)
- Goodman Games: Dungeon Crawl Classics (7 copies)
- Hit Point Press: Humblewood (3 copies)
- Magpie Games: Root RPG (7 copies)
- Oni Games: Junior Braves (7 copies)
- Paizo, Inc.: Pathfinder RPG (15 copies)
- Paizo, Inc.: Starfinder RPG (15 copies)
- Q-Workshop: Dice (3 items)
- Renegade Game Studios: Kids on Bikes (7 copies)
- Renegade Game Studios: Overlight (7 copies)
- Roll20: Subscription Promo (12)
- Wizkids: Warlock Tile exclusive item (1 item)
There are well over 100 different items in the box and over a dozen publishers. Quite a haul!
Earn badges by leaving thoughtful and appreciated comments on Geek Native articles.