Fandom’s D&D Beyond’s sales last until Sunday the 6th and they’ve already set new records.
The digital marketplace had the strongest Cyber Monday sale on record, up 82% from Cyber Monday 2019.
What else sold well? Well, here’s the top 10 Cyber Monday sales performers;
- Tasha’s Cauldron of Everything
- Xanathar’s Guide to Everything
- Player’s Handbook
- Dungeon Master’s Guide
- Volo’s Guide to Monsters
- Monster Manual
- Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden
- Mordenkainen’s Tome of Foes
- Explorer’s Guide to Wildemount
- Sword Coast Adventurer’s Guide
Sales this year were boosted by the new gift functionality that D&D Beyond added. It’s now possible to buy digital D&D content for friends using the platform.
It turns out that Dungeons & Dragons players are good and generous friends to have, on average gift-givers bought 1.5 items for people.
Share your views on this article in the comment section below.