What’s top at DriveThruRPG?
The early best-sellers are DriveThruRPG are;
- Cepheus Deluxe by Stellagama Publishing.
- Worlds Without Number by Sine Nomine Publishing.
- Fallout: The Roleplaying Game by Modiphius.
- Return of the Lazy Dungeon Master by SlyFlourish.
- 30×20 Multi-Level Battlemap – City of Saltspray by Seafoot Games.
The biggest deals are all from Modiphius and through their Collection series.
- Infinity PDF Collection is reduced from $189.99 to $127.99.
- Conan PDF Master Collection reduced from $169.00 to $113.23.
- Mutant Chronicles PDF Lover’s Definite Collection reduced from $155.99 to $104.51.
- Star Trek Borg Cube Collection reduced from $125.00 to $83.75.
- Star Trek Adventures Collection reduced from $112.00 to $75.44.
In total, there are 12,395 items in the Black Friday sale at DriveThruRPG. That’s a vast number and a reminder of how healthy yet competitive the hobby is.
What’s top at the DMs Guild?
Again, it is just the opening hours of the sale, but the early best-sellers are;
- The Wild Beyond the Witchlight Complete DM’s Bundle & Map Pack by Eventyr Games.
- Exploring Eberron by Keith Baker.
- Monster Manual Expanded III (5E) by Dragonix.
- The Armorer’s Handbook: Equipment Upgrade and Rune Magic System by heavyarms.
- Ancestral Weapons by Dungeon Rollers.
Sorting the list by price gives us the most significant cash value discounts. The top five savings are;
- Everything Andrew James Woodyard reduced from $79.99 to $53.59.
- Call from the Deep (Fantasy Grounds) reduced from $59.95 to $40.17 and by JVC Parry, Shaun Sides and Rob Twohy.
- Monster Manual Expanded III (5E) (Fantasy Grounds) reduced from $44.99 to $35.50 by Grim Press and Dragonix.
- Solo Adventure Bundle 1 (Fantasy Grounds) reduced from $50.00 to $33.50 and by Rob Twohy.
- Ancient Green Dragon reduced from $40 to $32.00 and by Marcel Budde.
There are even more items in the DMs Guild sale than in DriveThruRPG. The total number of third-party 5e downloads discounted for the next few days is 13,790. Wow.
Meet the Geek Native community by starting a comment conversation in the section below.