Jasper’s Games Day is a charity that uses roleplaying as a way to tackle suicide.
You can now grab a Jasper’s Game Day 2021 bundle.
Streamer Waffles kindly wrote a piece all about how by playing RPGs and taking part you could help.
Now, three dozen DM’s Guild designers have stepped up offer their hard work at generously low prices for a Jasper’ Game Day 2021 bundle. $161.37 worth of downloads is available for $9.99.
The bundle has just gone live and available at the DMs Guild for an unspecified time.
Geek Native’s unpicked the bundle so all the designers who have kindly donated can get a shoutout. Here comes the shouts!
- College of Acapella by Omega Jones
- To Undo the Glue by Alex Niederberger
- Heroes of the Realms by Jeremy Forbing
- Forged in Battle by Jacky Leung
- Sands of Time by Barry Dore
- Shape of Folly by Eugene Marshall
- Organized Chaos by Dialectrical
- Twilight at Eventide by David McDonough
- CCC-HERO-BK03-02 The Fire Rekindled by Gamehole Con
- D&D Revamped Business Rules by Sharkside
- Strange Times In The Ten-Towns by Carl Terence Vandal
- A Vital Vintage by Kailey Bray
- DC-PoA-JGD-05 Shadows Under Ice by Jasper”s Game Day
- The Brewski Jubilee by Kari Jo “Kage” Freudigmann
- Barreling Forward by Carl Nelson
- Tartarus | Journey into the Underworld by Elise Cretel
- Prism: Light & Magic by Steve Fidler
- Reclaim-ores by Jillian Zaski
- The Rebel Phantoms: Pact of the Mask by December Cuccaro
- Creatures of Eberron by Sixel Publishing
- Nature”s Ally by Fil Kearney
- The Blood Hunter by Anthony Joyce
- Lair of the Frog King by R P Davis
- CCC-DES-01-04 An Answer Never Offered by Alex Kurowski
- The Stoneheart Ruin by Jonathan Swadley
- Scoundrel”s Spellbook: 25 Spells for Pirates, Rascals, and Rakes by Ashton Duncan
- Into the Forest of Wyrms Temple of the Demonic Cult by Damian Dodge
- O Wagon, Where Art Thou? by Jake Hartman
- Waterdeep: Kitten Rescue by Michelle Churchill
- CCC-ARCANA-01 The Phantom Pursuit by Luke Breen
- Primal Path – Path of the Hero by David Serrano
- Three Sheets to the Wind by Jeffrey Pannell
- Ravens over Hollowmoon by David Gove
- The Combat Medic by Jackson Lewis
- Player Primer: Icewind Dale by Steven Pankotai
Nothing to add to the comments? Pop over to the chat portal and see what's going on elsewhere in the site.