Wizards of the Coast’s owners Hasbro are providing goodies to Comic Relief so that competition winners can enjoy two epic nights of a Dungeons & Dragons experience in Warwick Castle.
The charity site is selling raffle tickets from £10 each.
- A two-day D&D experience for you and four friends in the Great Hall of Warwick Castle with accommodation in a Knight’s Village Woodland Lodge
- D&D Adventure led by professional Dungeon Master Mark Hulmes.
- Archery, sword fighting and jousting lessons from medieval experts
- A Birds of Prey VIP Falconry experience
- The chance to face the Gauntlet Challenge, where one of your group will win a bespoke handcrafted sword
- Your very own coat of arms and loads of Dungeons & Dragons merchandise
The D&D adventure, which takes up one of the two days, will be run by Mark Hulmes. Mark DMs Calianna in the Stalker in the Swamp and Family Gathering episodes.
The VIP experience in the castle up for grabs includes a 50-minute walking tour, a food pass, free parking and accommodation.
On the second day, Karl Ude-Martinez, Company Director of Knights of Middle England, will teach sword fighting, archery and jousting.
- Comic Relief’s D&D Castle competition
Share your thoughts on this article in the comments below.