Nazi Dracula Must Die! is a D&D 5e-powered micro setting from Crystal Quill Press. You can download a 9-page preview for free.
A just over 75-pages, there’s a lot packed into Nazi Dracula Must Die! as it contains eight new player subclasses, new equipment, firearm rules and new monsters. Crystal Quill is asking $30,000 to find this gazette and, a day or so after launch, have over $7,000 pledged. You can see how well they’re doing at the Kickstarter page.
A pledge of $15 will get you the PDF of the setting, 8 pre-generated digital character sheets and virtual tabletop ready battle maps and art.
If you hop up to $20 you get that, access to the playtest Discord, stretch goals and early-access.
There will be physical copies of the setting, and they’ll be print-on-demand via DriveThruRPG. A pledge of $25 will get you the digital copy, the pre-genned characters, the VTT maps, all stretch goals and that at-cost print-on-demand coupon.
Nazi Dracula Must Die subclasses
- Primal Path: Highlander. An unstoppable warrior, a believer in the old ways, the best ways.
- Otherworldly Patron: Pan. A wilderness-loving occultist, drawing upon the power of an ancient god to manipulate the natural world.
- Martial Archetype: Pilot. A master flier, as dangerous on the ground as in the air.
- Roguish Archetype: Sniper. A celebrated sharpshooter, dealing out death from a thousand yards.
- Ranger Archetype: Special Ops. Trained in secret operations, and the master of unconventional warfare.
- Arcane Tradition: School of Merlin. A powerful wizard, taught by Britain’s longtime magical protector and occult spymaster.
- Sacred Oath: Liberty. A righteous champion, defender of freedom.
- Divine Domain: Covert. Agent of a clandestine order, immersed in weird science and esoteric mysteries.
Share your views on this article in the comment section below.