The Oasis is free to enter and easy to spend almost a whole day in. In the Oasis you learn about anything, go to school, go to work, be your perfect self or spend hours playing games.
What do you think? Is the Oasis a good idea. We had a Geek Native sweatshirt spare to give away, so we asked the question in a competition; are you a geek and do you think the Oasis is a great or terrible idea?
It was close… but in a twist geeks were slightly more cautious of the Oasis than non-geeks.
13% of geeks think the Oasis is a terrible idea compared to 12% of non-geeks. Are you surprised?
It’s worth noting that this is not a scientific survey. We had less than 200 responses and this was a competition so some people might just be clicking randomly to enter. 87% of people who responded to the survey identified themselves as geeks – in fitting with Geek Native’s audience. The other 13% must have been here in search of competition prizes.