“The best British fantasy setting since WFRP 1st edition.” – Newt Newport, author of OpenQuest
The 2nd edition of Clockwork and Chivalry uses new Renaissance rules; fast, grim but heroic and based on a D100 system. This is a black-powder weapon setting with spotlights on fanatical righteousness and political cunning.
The standalone RPG covers;
- Brutal combat in the age of black powder weapons
- Extensive rules for alchemy, witchcraft and clockwork
- Rich character creation options
- A host of of political and religious factions
- Fully developed world background
- Everything you need to play in one book
Behind this game are Cakebread & Walton, purveyors of fine imaginings – also known as Ken Walton and Peter Cakebread. They also work with Cubicle 7 on Airship Pirates, the RPG based on the songs of Abney Park.