The Dead Wars is on DriveThruRPG.
This is the D&D campaign that more than 1,200 people played at once to break the Guinness World Record for the largest D&D.
So, no, you can’t TARDIS back and play in that game, but you can take your gaming group into battle and see if they can survive the dangers crafted by Sam and Johnny Jensen.
What do you get?
- 4x5e Compatible one-shots for 5th Level Characters with branching stories depending on the successes and failures of the other one-shots.
- Help with creating a structure used here for your future use.
- 12x original maps made to be printed and played on single sheets of paper.
- 12+ original monsters explicitly made for this adventure.
- The Vessel of Zar’thuul stat block.
- Published in a printer-friendly format, made to be printed and run as individual packets.
True, the DTRPG shop shelf for The Dead Wars isn’t free of typos; perhaps it was the hurry to get the $40 and 145-page adventures live while the lights of publicity are on the game, or maybe it is indicative of the quality of the product. This blogger doesn’t know but feels The Dead Wars are worth writing up because of their position in D&D history.
- Download the world record D&D breaking: The Dead Wars
Meet the Geek Native community by starting a comment conversation in the section below.