Limitless Heroics is a rule book introducing more realistic and diverse characters to 5e.
I know! Some people will be flipping their tables in a rage.
All the project writers, editors and artists are disabled, neurodivergent, or have mental or chronic illnesses. Some 900 people have looked at the manuscript draft to ensure it’s as good, fair and wise as possible.
While the ADHD sampler here looks at some of the entries related to the condition, Wyrmworks note the full rules will have;
- 450+ Traits: Game mechanics for nearly every condition or trait in existence (plus some fantasy traits, because that’s what you should expect in a world with magic) with 4 Severity Degrees, and 6 Frequencies. With 1–6 traits per character (or more), that’s 64,800+ combinations with the option to add more.
- 78 Random tables to choose or generate the traits, their degree of severity, and their frequency
- 200+ New Magic Items and an online random generator for thousands more! Nearly every trait includes mundane and magic assistive options.
- 4 New Monster Stat Blocks because sometimes, the disability or assistive device is a creature.
- 6 New Spells because sometimes, assistance comes from a spellbook
- Service animals designed as classes (similar to sidekicks)
- 50 Example NPCs, fully illustrated, ready to use
- A one-shot adventure
- Thousands of real world examples so players can learn more and better represent the traits
- Tutorials: Opening articles discuss how and why to implement these options, how to discuss it with your players, and common tropes to avoid. You have all the tools here to run an inclusive campaign.
Comment and share your thoughts on this article in the section below.