Monte Cook Games has turned ten; this week, they’ve released CSOL, the Cypher System Open License. That’ll be around for a while.
The limited edition Ten Years of Adventure will not be. It will only be sold for a short time and only in small numbers.
The 212-page hardback collection compiles ten adventures for Numenera, the Cypher System and The Strange. These are fan-favourites from 10 years of Monte Cook Games events and have never seen print before (except Tyrant’s Key).
The adventures range from one-shots to mega-events suitable for more than one party. There are fantasy, sci-fi and horror games.
- “Forgetting Doomsday” by Shanna Germain
- “The Hideous Game” by Monte Cook
- “Shards of the Looking Glass” by Charles Ryan (Gen Con 2022 adventure not yet published)
- “The Skein of the Backbone Bride” by Shanna Germain
- “Assault on Singularity Base” multi-party adventure by Sean K. Reynolds
- “Castaway” by Charles Ryan
- “The Infinity Shift” by Dennis Detwiller
- “The Takings” by Charles Ryan (Gen Con 2022 adventure not yet published)
- “Tyrant’s Key” by Bruce R. Cordell (also presented for 5E; Gen Con 2022 adventure not yet published)
- “The Eschatology Code” by Bruce R. Cordell
The cover art is by Roberto Pitturru, and the hardback costs $49.99. MGC hasn’t said when they’ll stop taking orders, but I speculate it’ll be when a small batch print run sells out.
- Order Ten Years of Adventure.
Start up a conversation in the comments below.