At the DMsGuild, Derek Griffioen has made 29-pages of homebrewed monsters from a 5-year-long D&D campaign available as a free download.
- Aberrations; the Fleshwarp Mutant
- Beasts; the Dire Toad and Megalodon
- Constructs; Animated Armour of Invulnerability, Animated Canon, FLying Flame Tongue and Ship
- Dragons; Knucker, Ophidian Basilisk
- Fey; Sea Hag Brewer, Sea Hag Oracle, Sea Hag Witch
- Giants; Fire Giant Flamewright, Hill Giant Shaman and Stone Giant Runesmith
- Humanoids: Bullywug Potentate, Winter Werewolf
- Monstrosities; Coastal Chimera, Elder Manticore, Winter Wolf Alpha
- Oozes: Sanguine Slime, Darkwater Brine
- Plants; Arid Hunter, Flower Blight, Moss Blight, Overgrown Shambling Mound
The monsters are listed by challenge and by the environment, these sections adding to the overall page count.
Monsters come with encounter ideas to help spark your imagination, along with evocative descriptions and sidebars highlighting the monstrous NPCs that made their way into my game!
Earlier this year, Derek also published Dragon Magic for free. That adds new spells and options for, yep, dragons in D&D.
Brave explorer? Follow this link and you'll discover a random page on Geek Native.