The One Page Dungeon Contest is decades old and still very popular.
Cheryn Rapp of Goblins and Growlers takes the top prize with a one page dungeon called “This Place Is a Zoo”.
The city zookeeper has hired the party for their experience with “difficult creatures”. It seems that the zoo’s creatures have started displaying strange abilities…
Ithai supported by playtesting kids secures the runner up slot with a dungeon called “Scare the Bear”.
A dire bear is said to inhabit a den, not far enough from a worrying village. Scare it away and be rewarded. Should be simple enough, right? – but when you start going into the darkness, you never know what horrors (or fortune) you might uncover.
- “Escape of Torment” by Brett Simison.
- “Pizzaquest” by Jesse Dryden.
- “Live and Let Dice” by Brandon Dingess.
- “In the gooey clutches of M’cus” by Daniel E. Sluchny.
- “The Tower of Golden Sands” by Apostolos Spiliotopoulos and Daphne Chatira.
- “Ernie Wyver’s Museum of Oddities” by Simone Matteo Santini.
- “Nothing But The Tooth” by Dan Bronson-Lowe.
- “Tower of the Time Thief” by Zach Trent, Adam Nyhoff, and Noah Morriss.
- “The Eternal Construction Site” by Gregor Belogour.
- “The Auction” by Josh Domanski and Gabriel Reich.
Level up your geek stat by contributing to the comments.