Itch.io, the increasingly popular marketplace, launches it is second-ever Creator Day today.
What’s a Creator Day? It’s when Itch.io cuts its fees to nothing, and the game designers on the platform selling either their computer games, tabletop RPGs or other games, get 100% of the sales. Well, after money transfer fees are taken care of.
Where do you find tabletop RPGs on Itch.io?
Itch started as a computer game site. At least, computer games got there before board games and TTRPGs. By tradition, you can therefore find RPGs in the Physical Games section.
It’s here that you can find games like;
- Massif Press’ Lancer, a mud and mech RPG.
- Grant Howitt’s Honey Heist one-page RPG.
- Peach Garden Game’ Harmony Drive, the system behind Heroic Chord, that lets you build your own adventure.
- Xenio’s Eldritch, a hack of 24XX for cosmic horror games.
- Jamila R. Nedjadi’s Oathbreakers, for begeance unleashed, magic done and rewriting destiny.
- Joel Hines’ Desert Moon of Karth as a space western sandbox adventure for Mothership.
If you’ve any recommendations for games available on Itch.io, today’s the day to share them with friends. It’s a great way to support the community.
- Itch.io’s Physical Games section
Let us know what you think in the discussion area below.