The video games mental health charity Safe in Our World is celebrating its first anniversary with a charity bundle.
The bundle will help provide free Mental Health CBT courses for professionals and gamers. It’s a limited bundle, with only 10,000 keys available exclusively Fanatical.
The bundle has seven games and every one has a mental health message of its own. They are;
- AVICII Invector by Tim Bergling aka AVICII / Hello There Games
- Dear Esther by The Chinese Room / Curve Digital
- Fractured Minds by Emily Mitchell
- GRIS by Nomada Studio / Devolver Digital
- Meadow by Might and Delight
- RiMe by Tequila Works / Six Foot
- The Town of Light by LKA / Luca Dalco
Safe in our World launched the #LevelUpMentalHealth campaign with 50 partners, grew their own network with 100 key influential members of the industry and launched a COVID-19 resource hub.
You can grab the bundle while keys last.
Take part in the Geek Native community by sharing a friendly comment below.