At Gen Con Online, Crafty Games opened preorders on a new range of Mistborn products.
Mistborn is a series of fantasy novels by Brandon Sanderson, with an opening trilogy set 300 years before the Wax and Wayne tetralogy. Sanderson was Gen Con’s Author Guest of Honor in 2012.
Mistborn: The Siege of Luthadel is the first expansion to the House War and is among the new Crafty Games preorders.
The expansion revises the rules, adding new mechanics, Houses, Personalities, Problems and victory conditions based on the novel The Well of Ascension.
Players can now be House Cett, the Church of the Survivor, or the Luthadel Assembly. The marauding Koloss army can be taken control of, and deals can be cut to support the forces attacking or defending the city.
The box includes;
- 6 House Sheets (Houses Cett, Lekal, Penrod, and Venture, plus the Luthadel Assembly and Church of the Survivor)
- 46 Problem cards
- 75 Personality cards
- 34 Rampage mini cards
- 6 double-sided Support tokens
- 152 Allegiance tokens (76 Attacker and 76 Defender)
- Siege of Luthadel board overlay
- 32-page, full-color rulebook
- Two highly-detailed plastic PVC miniatures: a 32 mm pawn depicting Vin, heroine of the Mistborn series; and a 65 mm pawn depicting the massive Koloss
Also open for preorder are $199.95 worth of Mistborn metal dice and cheaper regular sets.
Is that the end of the story? Community contributions can be found in the comment section at the end of the page.