Draco Studios’ dual system (5e and Draco) is a 290-page RPG set on an alternative Earth in which a creeping miasma has resulted in weird technology and conflicting factions. At the time of writing, there are 20 days left on the clock and %100 of funds raised. You can follow progress on the campaign page.
There are two systems in this one book; 5e and Draco. The chargen also has a name: Exegesis.
A pledge of $5 gets you the Eldritch Century World PRimer, $20 gets you the PDF core rules and $60 the core rules in hardcover. There are plenty of other pledge tiers to opt-in and out of goodies.
Draco Studios are especially keen on their miniatures and offer STL printing files in their pledges so you can 3d-print your own factions of the Eldritch Century.
It’s 1984, the Eldritch Century and that#s 66 years after the Miasma first appeared. The strange phenomena appeared in the Argonne forest in 1918 as the American army was pushing for a final offensive.
The changes to be the world has been dramatic. There are six powerful factions with very different views.
- Atlantean Alliance – capitalism-obsessed state formed by British lords, American tycoons and Mexican caudillos.
- Sino-Siberian Mandate – a communist monarchy born from the remains of the USSR that involve Nikola Tesla’s daughter and Emperor Zhu Zhao.
- Zarathustrian Hegemony – Warrior-scientists determined to overcome their humanity through conquest and genetic modifications.
- Axumite Empire – Nanomachines from the Ark of the Alliance empowering an empire from Ethiopia.
- Shogunate of the Eclipse – An isolationist Japanese state that uses ancient spirits bound to machinery.
- Oceanic Community – Survivors and refugees from other factions that have adopted old shamanist traditions to fight the horrors of the fog.
- Minerva Initiative – A secret organization based in Iceland that steals from the factions to try and sabotage the most dangerous technology being developed.
Join (or start) the healthy debate. Share your observations below.