Draco Studios’ dual system (5e and Draco) is a 290-page RPG set on an alternative Earth in which a creeping miasma has resulted in weird technology and conflicting factions. At the time of writing, there are 20 days left on the clock and %100 of funds raised. You can follow progress on the campaign page.
There are two systems in this one book; 5e and Draco. The chargen also has a name: Exegesis.
A pledge of $5 gets you the Eldritch Century World PRimer, $20 gets you the PDF core rules and $60 the core rules in hardcover. There are plenty of other pledge tiers to opt-in and out of goodies.
Draco Studios are especially keen on their miniatures and offer STL printing files in their pledges so you can 3d-print your own factions of the Eldritch Century.
It’s 1984, the Eldritch Century and that#s 66 years after the Miasma first appeared. The strange phenomena appeared in the Argonne forest in 1918 as the American army was pushing for a final offensive.
The changes to be the world has been dramatic. There are six powerful factions with very different views.
- Atlantean Alliance – capitalism-obsessed state formed by British lords, American tycoons and Mexican caudillos.
- Sino-Siberian Mandate – a communist monarchy born from the remains of the USSR that involve Nikola Tesla’s daughter and Emperor Zhu Zhao.
- Zarathustrian Hegemony – Warrior-scientists determined to overcome their humanity through conquest and genetic modifications.
- Axumite Empire – Nanomachines from the Ark of the Alliance empowering an empire from Ethiopia.
- Shogunate of the Eclipse – An isolationist Japanese state that uses ancient spirits bound to machinery.
- Oceanic Community – Survivors and refugees from other factions that have adopted old shamanist traditions to fight the horrors of the fog.
- Minerva Initiative – A secret organization based in Iceland that steals from the factions to try and sabotage the most dangerous technology being developed.
Leave your thoughts below or pop over to the chat portal to find out what people are saying across the site.