This year the sale is split into two, and this is a format we’ve seen the RPG giant use more and more often in recent years, with bundles up front and thousands of individual titles discounted separately.
Main GM’s Day bundle deals
There’s are five ‘mega’ bundles headlining the 2019 GM’s Day sales and we’re looking at 80% off.
Design and Publishing
The total value of this bundle is $54.85 but it is yours for $9.995. Inside are seven aids designed to make you a better GM. There’s;
- The White Box Essays from Gameplaywright. The box contains 25 essays on game design and currently has a perfect 5/5 review score on DrivethruRPG.
- Be Awesome at Dungeon Design (augmented edition) by Raging Swan Press. Over 200 pages of dungeon design advice from ENnie Award-winning Creighton Broadhurst.
- Complete KOBOLD Guide to Game Design from Kobold Press. Tips and tricks from Wolfgang Baur, Monte Cook, Ed Greenwood, Michael Stackpole and other industry professionals.
- Game Design: How to Create Video and Tabletop Games, Start to Finish from McFarland. 277 pages from a commercial game designer, from prototyping to assessing the nature of the audience.
- Kicking It: Succesful Crowdfunding from Stone Box Press. Monte Cook and Shanna Germain share their experiences running successful Kickstarters to make it easier for you.
- Tutorial: Versatile InDesign Book Covers from Adam Jury. A quick and dirty tutorial. Writing With Style: An Editor’s Advice for RPG Writers from Rogue Genius Games. Concise tips and ways to make your RPG writing cleaner and clearer.
Grab it from here.
7th Sea 2e
The total value of this bundle is $104.95 but this week it is discounted to $19.95.
- 7th Sea Core Rulebook (Second Edition). The main RPG which details the mechanics and the world of Theah.
- 7th Sea: Pirate Nations. The black flag, beasts under the waves and rumours of haunted ships.
- 7th Sea: Crescent Empire. Jinn meddling in the way of mortals, a dethroned sultan and his lover plan revenge and an empire awakens.
- 7th Sea: Khitai Quickstart. Far from the known kingdoms of Theah are the lands of Khitai. This is a preview of 7th Sea: The East.
- 7th Sea: Lands of Gold and Fire. A broken King serves an unholy combination of evil and despotic greed.
- 7th Sea: The New World. Change has come.
Grab it from here.
Midgard 5e Core
A small but impactful bundle; the Midgard books.
- Midgard Heroes Handbook for 5th Edition. 11 new races for Midgard Heroes; trollkin barbarians, ravenfolk, kobold rogues and even more character options.
- Midgard Worldbook for 5th Edition and Pathfinder. Wilderness encroaches on civilization in this age of war.
Grab this bundle from the GM’s Day sale.
Gamma World 6e
The classic sci-fi from Wizards of the Coast. Heads up! To play this game you need access to either the d20 Modern Roleplaying game or Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 (not 5e).
- Gamma World Player’s Handbook (GW 6e). The core rules for the end of the world.
- Gamma World Game Masters Guide (GW 6e). The secrets and mysteries behind the deadly war and the sinister goals that come after.
- Beyond the Horizon (GW 6e). New races, new monsters and even more deadly mysteries.
- Cryptic Alliances & Unknown Enemies (GW 6e). This may not come as a surprise – but there are cryptic goings on … and this book expands on the community rules and introduces a rogue’s gallery of deadly leaders.
- Machines and Mutants (GW 6e). New plants and dangerous machines the descendants of their creators.
- Out of the Vaults (GW 6e). Those secrets that survived the final wars, hidden away in vaults and now ready to be discovered and used for good or evil.
Explore the end of the world from this sales page.
Scion 1e Complete
11 titles from Onyx Path Publishing’s Scion saga. Fight as soldiers in the Overworld War against the Titans.
- Scion: God. The final battle has yet to be fought. This version of Scion takes characters up a level of their godhood.
- Scion Companion. The Scions of the Irish, Chinese and Hindu gods…
- Scion Companion Character Sheets. Free, but good to have in the bundle anyway. There’s a theme for each Scion tier; hero, demigod and god.
- Scion: Demigod. The second book in the three-part series, as heroes step up and become demigods only to discover the Overworld has gone silent.
- Scion: Extras – Supplemental (Yet Can Be Somewhat Useful On Occasion) Scions. True story… once an April Fool’s Joke but popular enough to be made a fixture of the setting!
- Scion: God. The final of the three core books. Now. You. Are. God.
- Scion: Hero. The first book in the Scion saga. Start as heroes as the Titans escape their eternal prison. Defend humanity.
- Scion: Of Shadows Yet To Come. A quickstart adventure for Scion.
- Scion: Ragnaraok. A full-on apocalyptic campaign for Scion that takes PCs from heroes to gods.
- Seeds of Tomorrow. A collection of scenes, character records and even bookmarks for the Scion saga.
- Wolfsheim. A story for Scion where the citizens of Wolfsheim struggle in the middle of a war between the fae goblins and Titan-serving werewolves.
- Yazata: The Persian Gods. A new pantheon of Gods, new boons, knacks, birthrights and purviews.
Walk the path to godhood with the bundle here.
Not interested in bundles?
The main International GM’s Day sale page is here.
There are nearly 50,000 titles in the discount list and at the time of writing Shadowrun, Changeling: the Lost (second edition) and Fate Space Toolkit Prototype Edition, Wrath and Glory and Warhammer Fantasy 4e are in the top five positions.
Creative Commons credit: When Ravens Descend – The Game Master by Heronimus Ink.