Just last year D&D was in 4th place on IcV2’s chart.
ICv2’s chart for the top 5 roleplaying games for the spring of 2015 is now out. Given the launch of D&D 5e it might be no surprise to see the iconic title back at the top. Wizards of the Coast will be pleased.
- Dungeons & Dragons (Wizards of the Coast)
- Pathfinder (Paizo Publishing)
- Star Wars (Fantasy Flight Games)
- Shadowrun (Catalyst Game Labs)
- Iron Kingdoms (Privateer Press)
It’s worth keeping in mind how ICv2 compile this list. They chat to retailers, to distributors and manufacturers (mainly in the US) about what’s selling. This isn’t like a download chart where computers actually count each transaction.