Kobold Press have published a 296-page Midgard Campaign Setting is one of deep magic, seven regions flavoured by Central and Eastern Europe and fantasy. The two year project was lead by Wolfgang Baur, Jeff Grubb and Brandon Hodge and involved the Open Design community.
The setting, containing adventures and sourcebooks, is compatible with Dungeons & Dragons, Pathfinder, AGE System and others.
- Pathfinder RPG and AGE System rules for gearforged, kobold, and minotaur PCs
- 26 new backgrounds, 3 new schools of magic, and new specialties for AGE System
- New clerical domains including clockwork, moon, hunger, and beer
- More than 50 kingdom write-ups, with new feats and traits for each region of Midgard
- New spells, magical items, and incantations
- New gear and weapons unique to the setting
- Ley line magic and the secrets of the shadow roads
Cartography in the Midgard campaign setting was done by Jonathan Roberts, the official cartographer of George R. R. Martin’s Westeros, with Sean Macdonald and Lucas Haley too.
Kobold Press are, of course, the team responsible for Kobold Quarterly.