The retail value of all 56 PDFs in Green Ronin’s Mutants & Masterminds mega-bundle comes to over $520. In the sale, you can grab the lot for $29.99.
Mutants & Masterminds was written by Steve Kenson in 2002, first for the d20 system. There have been new editions since then. It’s a superhero tabletop RPG with Power Levels to balance the game rather than classes. It’s won several Best Game awards.
I’ve yet to use the Green Ronin e-commerce system, so I can’t tell you how easy it is to download all the titles. It’s bearable in OneBookShelf’s system.
A PDF library including nearly everything released for Mutants & Masterminds’ first and second editions! That’s 56 PDF books for a little more than 50 cents each!
- 7 PDF volumes from the original edition of Mutants & Masterminds, including the core rulebook and the Freedom City setting, the books that started it all 20 years ago!
- These M&M 1e products, such as Noir and Gimmick’s Guide to Gadgets, have never been available in PDF format before.
- There are 49 M&M second edition items available, ranging from the core rules to sourcebooks like Ultimate Power to PDF-only releases.
- Only $29.99 for 56 PDF items works out to just over fifty cents per PDF!
In the M&M mega-bundle
- Mutants & Masterminds RPG (first edition)
- Freedom City
- Time of Crisis
- Mutants & Masterminds Annual #1
- Foes of Freedom
- Gimmick’s Guide to Gadgets
- Mutants & Masterminds RPG (second edition)
- Freedom City (second edition)
- Lockdown: Gen-Pop
- Masterminds Manual
- Golden Age
- Ultimate Power
- Agents of Freedom
- Time of Vengeance
- Mutants & Masterminds Beginner’s Guide (with Doom Room map)
- Hero High
- Instant Superheroes
- Iron Age
- A More Perfect Union
- Book of Magic
- Worlds of Freedom
- Freedom’s Most Wanted
- Time of Crisis (second edition)
- Mecha & Manga
- Warriors & Warlocks
- Silver Age
- Mutants & Masterminds Annual #2
- Archetype Archive 1
- Archetype Archive 2
- Archetype Archive 3
- Freedom City Archetypes
- Villainous Archetypes 1
- Villainous Archetypes 2
- Archetype Archive Collection
- Street Level Archetypes
- Street Level Archetypes 2
- Villainous Archetypes 3
- Freedom City Street Level Archetypes
- Hero High Yearbook
- Hero High Villains
- Iron Age Vigilantes & Villains
- Freedom City Atlas: Pyramid Plaza
- Hero High Exchange Students
- Freedom City Atlas: Scarab’s Lair
- Little League
- Freedom City Atlas: Lantern Hill
- In a Strange Land
- Freedom City Atlas: Providence Asylum
- Villainous Lairs: The Amusement Park
- Deadly Day of the Dread Destructus
- Mutants & Masterminds Character Stand-Ups
- Mutants & Masterminds Character Stand-Ups 2
- Mutants & Masterminds Character Record Folio
Replying to other comments to this article with helpful observations can boost your karma.