I like the sale with its significant discounts and its goal; try something new!
If that’s unlikely because you are wedded to D&D for now, then there’s also the New Year, New Campaign at the DMsGuild.
With over 800 downloads with up to 35% off, I think the World of Darkness site is worth looking at. Why? For a start, the World of Darkness has finally hit its stride, with Vampire: The Masquerade up 500% at Roll20, the World of Darkness Nexus coming and Werewolf V5 in the top 10 most anticipated RPG of 2022.
Hottest New Year, New Story titles
According to the Storyteller’s Vault algorithm, here are the hottest five titles;
- Mage: The Ascension 20th Anniversary Edition
- Werewolf: The Apocalypse 20th Anniversary Edition
- M20 Technocracy Reloaded
- Vampire: The Masquerade 20th Anniversary Edition
- World of Darkness: Ghost Hunters
The birthday celebrating (10 years of publishing in 2022) Onyx Path are responsible for all of those.
Highest rated in the sale
Just as the DMsGuild is about letting third-party writers create 5e content that can easily be dropped into D&D worlds, so too is the Storyteller’s Vault about expanding the World of Darkness with the help of new talent.
Does sorting by rating, with highest first, surface any gems?
- Night Horrors: Shunned by the Moon by Onyx Path.
- Rio De Janeiro Noturno by Felipe Daen.
- Mummy: The Curse Second Edition by Onyx Path.
- Deviant: The Renegades by Onyx Path.
- Dream of the first Age (with errata) by White Wolf.
That’s an impressive showing by Onyx Path again but shout out to Felipe Daen for Rio De Janeiro Noturno for the Portuguese supplement for Vampire.
Join (or start) the healthy debate. Share your observations below.