Luke Gygax and Gary Con, the tabletop RPG convention named after D&D co-creator Gary Gygax, has issued a statement addressing a lawsuit.
It’s an incredible lawsuit, surfaced by Tenkar’s Tavern and with a DropBox copy of the filing made public. The whole document is over 100 pages long and makes many allegations, from corruption to forced brothel visits and sexual harassment.
Servotronics, a parts manufacturer, a knife company, and others are named. Inappropriate financial relationships are alleged. The lawsuit paints a picture of widespread corruption, misbehaviour, toxicity and dishonesty.
Luke Gygax’s comments focus on a few points;
- To state that Ken Trbovich is not associated with Gary Con, nor ever will be.
- To state that Ken Trbovich has never owned Gary Con.
- To state that Gary Con has received some support from associated businesses.
- To address concerns around the charity auction and promise it will be videoed in the future.
- To acknowledge there are money fees to pay for handling charity auction donations.
Do you have any thoughts on this article? Let us know in the comments below.