Goodman Games’ tabletop RPG of post-apocalyptic adventure Mutant Crawl Classics is in the Bundle of Holding. You can get started for less than 10 bucks and play a seller, shaman, robot-killer or perhaps even a mutant.
The standalone game casts a wide net across sci-fi inspiration, and some of the money raised goes to Goodman’s usual charity partner, the San Francisco-Marin Food Bank.
You can get the bundle until Monday, October 11.
Starter Collection – $9.95
The retail value of this tier weighs in at $38.
- MCC RPG corebook ($25)
- MCC Judge’s Screen ($6)
- #1: Hive of the Overmind ($7)
The Threshold price started at $19.95, will rise or fall as people buy the bundle and unlocks a further $49 in downloads.
- #8: Data Orb of Metakind (supplement) ($7)
- 6 MCC adventures (total retail $42):
- #10: Seeking the Post-Humans ($7) – level 0 funnel
- #2: A Fallen Star For All ($7) – level 1
- #3: Incursion of the Ultradimension ($7) – level 2
- #9: The Evil of the Ancients ($7) – level 3
- #5: Blessings of the Vile Brotherhood ($7) – level 4
- #6: The Apocalypse Ark ($7) – level 5
Why not leave a comment below and get to know other Geek Native readers.