Created by James M. Ward (make of that what you will given recent TSR drama and who may or may not have said what) and published in 1976, Metamorphosis Alpha is one of the first TTRPGs.
It’s a game of mutants and monstrosities on a colossal generation starship. The game itself starts in 2290 when humanity’s first colonization ship is crippled by a radiation storm.
You can grab the deal from the Bundle of Holding.
Starter Collection – $9.95
The retail value of this tier is $42.
- Metamorphosis Alpha 1E 1st Printing with Errata (Goodman Games, $6)
- [from Chapter 2 of the MA Deluxe Collector’s Edition]
- + 1E Referee’s Screen ($6)
- 3 Metamorphosis Alpha sourcebooks (total $18)
- Creatures & Gadgets ($6), The Mutation Manual ($6),
- The Warden Armory ($6)
- Death Ziggurat in Zero-G ($6) + Warden Adventures ($6)
The starting threshold price, which will move, is $24.95, and it’ll unlock a further $70 worth of downloads.
- Doom on the Warden ($21)
- Epsilon City ($25)
- 4 Metamorphosis Alpha adventures (total $24):
- The Android Underlords ($6), The Captain’s Table ($6),
- Level of the Lost ($6), Book of Handouts ($6)
Leave a comment below and join the Geek Native community.