Cubicle 7 has revealed the stunning covers for the new edition of the Doctor Who Roleplaying Game.
The long time licensee confirmed the second edition earlier this month.
The default edition has a cover by Titan Comics’ regular Will Brooks. The 256-page exclusive Collector’s Edition features a wrap-around TARDIS cover, spot UVs on the glowing crystals and front opening double-doors held by magnets.
Cubicle 7 has said the Collector’s Edition will be exclusive, but not to what, and one theory is a Kickstarter. They have said to watch for more news.
What’s in Doctor Who 2e?
- Character generation rules for companions, Time Lords and Time Agents.
- Revised Vortex system rules.
- Tips for Doctor Wh Gamemaster.
- Revised TARDIS and time travel rules.
- Universe insights; aliens, creatures and lore.
- Pregenerated character sheets.
Is that the end of the story? Community contributions can be found in the comment section at the end of the page.