Veteran designer Greg Stolze has released a psychological horror classic from Gildor Games to DriveThruRPG.
Jailbreak is a 26-page download that may well be among the best and most well-known horror one-shots. It’s a deadly encounter steeped in violence and betrayal.
The one-shot drama is set in a farmhouse where the player characters soon discover that they’re not all going to survive the night.
An updated version of the classic was made available at the start of the month and converts the Unknown Armies original version to the Elemental game system. This deluxe version adds cards, character portraits and more tips for running the one-shot.
While Jailbreak is free, the Elemental core rules are not. The Gildor Games system is a gold bestseller at DriveThruRPG, and the PDF costs $14.99.
That money gets Gildor’s flagship product with;
- Simple and flexible character creation
- A universal resolution mechanic that generates exciting situations at the table
- Support for the major genres: fantasy, horror, science fiction, pulp and superheroes
- Nearly 100 skills and flaws, allowing you to create exactly the character you want
- 250 spells, 40 psionic powers, 55 superpowers
- 100 character archetypes
- 140 monsters
- GM advice for designing even more content and adventures of your own
- Perfect for introducing new or young players to roleplaying
Roll for insight. What does your success tell you about this article?