Gary Gygax passed away 13 years ago, and March 4th has become International GM’s Day to mark the occasion. It’s a day to say “Thank you!” to those who enable you to adventure.
It’s also DriveThruRPG’s largset sale of the year. You can get up to 40% off.
In 2020, there are 64,581 different items in the sale. DriveThruRPG lists the best selling items which, this morning, look like this;
- Cyberpunk RED by R. Talsorian Games.
- Delta Green: Impossible Landscapes by Arc Dream Publishing.
- Cults of the Blood God (Vampire: The Masquerade) by Onyx Path Publishing.
- Wrath & Glory – Forsaken System Player’s Guide by Cubicle 7.
- Prowlers & Paragons Ultimate Edition by Evil Beagle Games.
- Deepnight Revelation by Mongoose.
- Let the Streets Run Red (Vampire: The Masquerade 5th Edition) by Onyx Path Publishing.
- Traveller Core Rulebook by Mongoose.
- The Glorious Empire by Mongoose.
- Vampire: The Masquerade 20th Anniversary Edition by White Wolf.
Delta Green and those vampire titles are all contemporary horror, Traveller, which includes Deepnight Revelation and The Glorious Empire, Wrath & Glory and Cyberpunk RED are all sci-fi, and Prowlers is a superheroes RPG. Fantasy is punching under its weight.
The highest-rated game in the sale is Magpie’s Bluebeards Bride a supernatural and emotional horror in which the role group plays one woman.
There’s also a DMs Day sale on the DMs Guild, the sister site. The top ten sellers there are a mixture of settings, accessories and adventures.
GM’s Day Sales
What are your thoughts? Strike up a discussion and leave a comment below.