Singapore-based Codex Fantasia as a new DMs Guild product that will turn your D&D game into an anime delight.
Codex Fantasia: Dominus Duodecim from Darryl Ho and Jason Koh contains 12 new subclasses based on anime aethetics and tropes.
- The Rulebreaker Barbarian, whose rage alters the very fabric of reality
- The College of Influence Bard, who takes charm and control to a whole new level
- The Iconoclast Cleric, whose magic eschews and combats divine influence
- The Circle of the Streets Druid, a native of the urban jungle
- The Courier Fighter Archetype, a high-rise combatant who swings across the battlefield using grappling hooks
- The Spectre Monk Tradition, whose martial arts allow them to pierce the ethereal
- The Oath of Defiance Paladin, a protector of the disenfranchised
- The Outlaw Conclave Ranger, who can ride down any foe
- The Phantom Rogue, who achieves impossible deeds with sheer style and audacity
- The Anarch Bloodline Sorcerer, a firestarter whose magic is infused with an explosive spark
- The Revolution Warlock Patron, who exemplifies the spirit of change and a brand new Warlock Pact Boon, the Pact of the Mask
- The Informant Wizard, whose skill at acquiring and manipulating hidden knowledge is non-pareil
The download has an introductory price of USD $6.99 for now, with the usual price of $11.99. As of today, the supplement has 3x 5/5 star reviews.
46-pages long, with added spells and feats designed to help with that anime flavour, Codex Fantasia: Dominus Duodecim is a forerunner of a larger Codex Fantasia setting. The Kickstarter project for the main game is expected next year.
Readers like you help to make Geek Native. Nip down to the comments below and let us know what you made of this blog post.