Singapore-based Codex Fantasia as a new DMs Guild product that will turn your D&D game into an anime delight.
Codex Fantasia: Dominus Duodecim from Darryl Ho and Jason Koh contains 12 new subclasses based on anime aethetics and tropes.
- The Rulebreaker Barbarian, whose rage alters the very fabric of reality
- The College of Influence Bard, who takes charm and control to a whole new level
- The Iconoclast Cleric, whose magic eschews and combats divine influence
- The Circle of the Streets Druid, a native of the urban jungle
- The Courier Fighter Archetype, a high-rise combatant who swings across the battlefield using grappling hooks
- The Spectre Monk Tradition, whose martial arts allow them to pierce the ethereal
- The Oath of Defiance Paladin, a protector of the disenfranchised
- The Outlaw Conclave Ranger, who can ride down any foe
- The Phantom Rogue, who achieves impossible deeds with sheer style and audacity
- The Anarch Bloodline Sorcerer, a firestarter whose magic is infused with an explosive spark
- The Revolution Warlock Patron, who exemplifies the spirit of change and a brand new Warlock Pact Boon, the Pact of the Mask
- The Informant Wizard, whose skill at acquiring and manipulating hidden knowledge is non-pareil
The download has an introductory price of USD $6.99 for now, with the usual price of $11.99. As of today, the supplement has 3x 5/5 star reviews.
46-pages long, with added spells and feats designed to help with that anime flavour, Codex Fantasia: Dominus Duodecim is a forerunner of a larger Codex Fantasia setting. The Kickstarter project for the main game is expected next year.
Join (or start) the healthy debate. Share your observations below.