One of the first UK based RPG Kickstarter projects has made its funding goals in days.
This chart from Kicktraq shows how the funding progress for the 6d6 RPG Core & Adventure books very quickly reached its goals.
Attention now moves to the stretch goals. Stretch goals, sometimes a challenge for Kickstarter funders, describe the extra goodies that might get added into a campaign if it continues to collect money. They act as an incentive for people to continue to pledge support.
6d6 currently have six different stretch goals.
- £2500 – extra art
- £3250 – The Dungeon of Demon Strata, mapped adventure
- £4000 – Medlling Kids on Bad Acid, adventure
- £5000 – The Road to Petra, Roman adventure
- £6500 – A bestiary for the 6d6 Core rules
- £8500 – the 6d6 Writer’s Bible, a new book about creating your own monsters and settings
Kicktraq suggests that 6d6 are on target to meet most of these goals; a range of betwen £6,121 to £11,941 is predicted. The higher level will likely encourage 6d6 back to the table to create an additional stretch goal or two.