One of the first UK based RPG Kickstarter projects has made its funding goals in days.
This chart from Kicktraq shows how the funding progress for the 6d6 RPG Core & Adventure books very quickly reached its goals.
Attention now moves to the stretch goals. Stretch goals, sometimes a challenge for Kickstarter funders, describe the extra goodies that might get added into a campaign if it continues to collect money. They act as an incentive for people to continue to pledge support.
6d6 currently have six different stretch goals.
- £2500 – extra art
- £3250 – The Dungeon of Demon Strata, mapped adventure
- £4000 – Medlling Kids on Bad Acid, adventure
- £5000 – The Road to Petra, Roman adventure
- £6500 – A bestiary for the 6d6 Core rules
- £8500 – the 6d6 Writer’s Bible, a new book about creating your own monsters and settings
Kicktraq suggests that 6d6 are on target to meet most of these goals; a range of betwen £6,121 to £11,941 is predicted. The higher level will likely encourage 6d6 back to the table to create an additional stretch goal or two.
Scroll down to the comment box below to join in the discussion.