Legendary Games’ previous Kickstarter, Ultimate Kingdoms for 5E or Pathfinder, was a game-changer for them. Their most popular Kickstarter before that had been a pirate campaign which attracted over 700 backers, but the Ultimate Kingdom drew in nearly 1,200.
Now, in the opening hours of Aegis of Empires an adventure for 5E and Pathfinder, there’s nearly 150 backers and nearly $13,000 pledged. The goal was $10,000.
We’re talking about 600-pages of fantasy horror adventures, enough to get your characters up to level 17. It’s a six-book pack.
- Book 1: The Book in the Old House – by Alistair J. Rigg – Assist a young knight rid his family manor of its haunts and discover the beginnings of a more profound mystery.
- Book 2: The Ebon Soul – by Jeff Swank – Heroes confront an ancient vampire’s curse and must confront trouble from a forgotten empire’s underworld.
- Book 3: When Comes the Moon – by Matt Goodall – The outpost of a religious order begins to look like the setting for a werewolf hunt.
- Book 4: Legend of the Burning Star – by Steve Helt – A newly discovered journal might lead the way to an ancient crater and the wealth of sky metals it holds.
- Book 5: Race for Shataakh-Uulm – by Tom Knauss – Heroes cross a forsaken land to claim the meteorite’s fortunes before others jump their claim.
- Book 6: Knight Fall in Old Curgantium – by Anthony Pryor – The quest comes full circle as the menace of the fallen empire threatens to arise once more and bring doom!
The player’s guide in PDF costs only $5. The full Aegis of Empire Path in PDF costs $50, and you’ll have to decide whether you want the Pathfinder or D&D edition.
Prefer a print edition for this mighty adventure? You get the hardcover Aegis of Empires deluxe compilation and the PDF for $100.
Take part in the Geek Native community by sharing a friendly comment below.