You have got a day left to register on Tavour.com and get the push notification on the 10th which will let you order one of the 666 collectors boxes of Hellboy beer.
What’s going on? A marketing promotion between Dark Horse and Oregon’s Gigantic Brewing has put 666 limited editions Hellboy Collectors Boxes of Hellboy beer up for sale. The labels are illustrated by Mike Mignola and coloured by Dave Stewart.
The Hellboy beer was introduced last year for the 25th anniversary of Hellboy: Seed of Destruction. They’re back again for this promotion.
The beers are all sorts of quirky flavours and named after characters. There’s;
- Hellboy – Maple Syrup Pancake Beer (6.66% abv)
- Liz Sherman – Mole Chili Stout (6.66% abv)
- Johann Kraus – Citrus Wit Beer (6.66% abv)
- Abe Sapien – Indigo Blue Fruit Ale (6.66% abv)
- Blood Queen – Cranberry Yuzu Sour (6.66% abv)
- Trevor Bruttenholm – British Barleywine (9.99% abv)
However, the only way to get the $99 worth of beer is to register on Tavour.com. Here are the steps;
- Download the Tavour app for iOS or Android
- Allow push notifications
- Enter code “hellboy” on the promos screen
- Receive a push notification on 2/10 to order the Hellboy box
A little more information is available at Gigantic Brewing.
What do you think? Sound off in the comment section below.