ICv2’s quarterly chart of the best selling RPGs is out and, as expected, Pathfinder tops the chart. There’s a different publisher on each of the top five positions with old favourites and newer entries like Green Ronin’s Dragon Age making the cut.
IVc2 reports that games had a great summer – with CCGs and especially Magic: The Gathering doing well, board games doing well but Games Workshop suffering due to trading issues and the savvy Privateer crew making most of the British company’s problems.
Here are the top five RPGs this summer.
- Pathfinder by Paizo Publishing
- Dungeons & Dragons by Wizards of the Coast
- Dark Heresy/Rogue Trader/Deathwatch by Fantasy Flight Games
- Dragon Age by Green Ronin Publishing
- Shadowrun by Catalyst Game Labs
Geek Native's policy is not to copy and paste entire press releases, though we do use quotes and comments from them. As often as possible, articles here contain analysis, observation and denote speculation. You can read the site's commitment to accuracy and disclosure here.