I’m calling Labmasu’ Pocket Dungeon Series a TARDIS of recycled wood and a meeple dungeon for a good reason. When closed, these pocket dungeons look like books, unpack like Russian dolls, and become meeple-laden RPG dungeons.
The campaign wanted €700 to fund, and that goal has been made with little over a week on the Kickstarter clock left to run. You can get involved on the pitch page.
There are seven of the book-dungeons on offer and they are;
- Adventurers – demi orc, elf, dwarf, halfling and human with rogue, cleric, magician, fighter and bard.
- Greenskins – shaman, nilbog, wolf riders, archers, warriors and assassins with the monsters bugbear, golem an barghest.
- Savage Invaders – ogres, bulette, troll, shaman, warlord and orcs.
- Folklore – Headless knight and horse, death and ghosts, witch and cauldron, evil frees and pumpkins, vampire with bats and a wolve, jelly monster and ‘bad circus man’.
- Beyond Death – Lich queen, guards, puppies, skeletons and zombies.
- Dragonlords – Mother dragon, eggs and baby dragon.
- Conqueror – Dragon, gold piles and mimic.
We wanted to bring a new level of excitement and versatility to tabletop gaming. With the ability to combine all 7 boxes, you will have the largest modular dungeon experience ever. But we also understand that not everyone has the space or the time for a full 7-box setup, which is why we have organized the boxes into 5 serie. This allows you to play with smaller combinations, giving you the flexibility to tailor your gaming experience to your needs.
A pledge of €26 (about £23) is enough to secure one of the dungeon boxes as a thank you gift.
There’s a wee saving at €50 as that’s sufficient to unlock two of the recycled dungeons as a backer treat.
There’s no gradient; after €50, the next tier is €120 and a large saving. The €120 tier will get you all seven of the pocket dungeons.
Labmasu will work out shipping later, is offering worldwide distribution and estimated delivery in September.
Can you make this article better? If you have inside knowledge or a unique perspective please share in the comments below.