Moving on from the best selling newcomers on DriveThruRPG, today we’re looking at the best selling titles on the DMsGuild.
It’s been a busy year for the DMsGuild, with extra virtual tabletop integrations and this week the site has unlocked Roll20 content. It’s the DMsGuild that houses D&D community content.
The titles in this list were published in 2022.
Best selling D&D community content in 2022
- Chronicles of Eberron by KB Presents.
- The Ultimate Adventurer’s Handbook by Benjamin Huffman, Ross Leiser, Willy Abeel, et al.
- Home-Field Advantage – A Compendium of Lair Actions by Trekiros, Sean Vas Teera, Taron Pounds, et al.
- Thay Land Of The Red Wizards by Ed Greenwood, Alex Kammer and Alan Patrick.
- An Elf and an Orc Had a Little Baby 2 by V.J. Harris and Adam Hancock.
- Uncaged: Goddesses by Uncaged Authors.
- Doomed Forgotten Realms: Sword Coast Gazetteer by Matthew Whitby, Scott McClintock, Marc Altfuldisch, et al.
- Van Richten’s Encyclopedia of Darklords & Domains Volume 1 by Mistfactor Press.
- Van Richten’s Encyclopedia of Darklords & Domains Volume 2 by Mistfactor Press.
- Rise of Vecna by Scott McClintock, Marc Altfuldishch and Kathleen Harrington.
- Volo’s Vetted Vendors — 20 shops & shopkeepers T.M. van Dalen, Basil Wright, Gene Bode Jr, et al.
- The Korranberg Chronicle: Map Perilous by Anthony Turco.
- Prothero’s Guide to Spellweavery by Nicos Ostas, George Sfendourakis and Nikolas Totief.
- Crowns & Castles by John Reilly.
- Monster Weaknesses by Eventyr Games.
- The Runekeeper Class & Runic Invocation by Taron Pounds.
- Elminster’s Excellent Establishments — 20 shops & shopkeepers by T.M. van Dalen, Ben Doherty, Daniel Kahn, et al.
- Hamund’s Herbalism Handbook by Jasmine Yang.
- Tessa Presents 60 Campaign Maps Vol I by Tessa Morecroft.
- Tessa Presents 113 Maps for Curse of Strahd by Tessa Morecroft.
Keith Baker and Imogen Gingell’s Chronicles of Eberron tops the list. It feels appropriate; Baker created Eberron for Wizards of the Coast and D&D after winning a competition. Chronicles is, therefore, still community content as it’s not published by WotC, but it’s straight from the mind of the original.
Join Eberron setting creator Keith Baker for another journey across the realms of Eberron, from the trackless void of the Astral Plane to the unknown depths of the Barren Sea. Chronicles of Eberron takes a deeper dive into Keith’s vision of Eberron, with expanded mechanics and detailed illustrations that bring the world to life.
This companion to Exploring Eberron contains lore and new options for players and Dungeon Masters alike. Play a Tairnadal champion with the Oath of Veneration, explore the mysteries of the Dark Six with the Aspiration Domain, or—if you dare—wield the forbidden magic of the Shadow. Learn more about the nobility of Khorvaire, the people of Riedra, and the stormsingers of Lorghalan. Face deadly new foes, from the daelkyr Avassh and Mordain the Fleshweaver to the infamous Grim Lords of Farlnen!
Mistfactor Press and Tessa Morecroft both manage to make the top twenty twice.
Are you the first reader to have something to say about this post? Check out the comments below.