Have you heard stories of people who invented something clever, managed to get 1% of sales of those things and then retired as millionaires?
D&D and Lego have teamed up for an ideas competition that offers just that.
Whoever manages to become a “Product Idea” prize winner, according to various sets of rules, will land this;
- 1% of the total net sales of the LEGO IDEAS Dungeons & Dragons product;
- 10 complimentary copies of your LEGO IDEAS Dungeons & Dragons set;
- Credit and bio in set materials as the LEGO IDEAS Dungeons & Dragons Fan Designer; and
- a prize package of Dungeons & Dragons goodies!
That’s right; 1% of net sales of the LEGO product you’ve signed.
You’ve until the 14th of November to develop a LEGO build that pleases the judges. You could create a fantastic character or monster in LEGO, build something functional for DMs or bring a D&D setting to life.
I don’t have the talent to enter but I did notice this LEGO Fantasy section.
- Rules on the LEGO D&D competition.
Level up your geek stat by contributing to the comments.