Humblewood, now on sale at DriveThruRPG was a big Kickstarter hit. It had original and animal player races, monsters, magic and an adventure.
Humblewood Tales adds to that pack with more lore, monsters, and adventure. Fans like the pitch as Hit Point Press asked for $10,000 and already have more than $170,000 pledged from over 1,500 backers. There’s more than a month left on the Kickstarter clock.
The funded book will be at least 200 pages, adding premade characters and five different adventures. They are;
- The Hunt for the Loper – Is the Great Loper real or just a trick of the mysterious Humblewood?
- The Wind-Touched – Travellers rush to a down on the rules that a young jerbeen is Wind-Touched.
- The Seahawk – Protect a wounded raptor despite the assassins sent after you.
- Descent into the Dark – Find out how martyrdom can lead to ruin.
- The Wakewyrm’s Fury – An ENnie-Gold winning Free RPG Adventure.
Oh, fancy that freebie already? You can download Wakewyrm right now.
The folk of Humblewood tell each other tales by the fireside. Have you heard the stories of the majestic and magical great tree city and of adventures taking flight into the woods beyond?
There are darker tales here too if you’ve the courage to find them. Live through legends of betrayal and shadows that stalk the living. Unearth nature, twisted by corruption and horrors that stir in long-forgotten depths.
A pledge of $20 is enough to get the print’n’play edition of the PDF.
Then, at $30, you get that PDF and a choice of vinyl or minis!
$50 is enough for the reward to increase to the hardback of Humblewood Tales, with the PDF too.
The boxset is swapped in at $80 and the deluxe Windtouched box at $120.
The PDF is slated for September this year, everything else in March next.
What do you think? Share your thoughts below in the comment section below.