Son of Oak’s City of Mist is a superhero detective noir RPG based on the Apocalypse Engine with custom tags and a narrative drive at its core.
The tabletop RPG blends superheroes in the style of Daredevil and Jessica Jones with a spooky and mythical theme, invoking American Gods or supernatural pulp mysteries.
The core rules are up for grabs in the first tier, and the bundle is out in advance of the system’s first new setting, Queerz and its Kickstarter, but while a free demo is available.
You can get this deal for the next 21 days from The Bundle of Holding.
Starter Collection – $19.95
This tier contains $65 worth of retail downloads.
- All-Seeing Eye Investigations Starter Set ($15)
- Player’s Guide ($20)
- MC Toolkit ($20)
- Quick Start Rules (free)
- “Yellow Pages” Reference Sheets (free)
- All-Seeing Eye Soundtrack ($10)
Meet or beat the moving threshold price, a target that starts at $29.95 and rises or falls based on demand to unlock a further $88 worth of downloads.
- If Dreams Could Kill ($15)
- Don’t Believe the Truth ($15)
- The Personal Vein ($8 apiece, total retail $24)
- Broken Glass, Carnival of Machines, Killing Her Softly
- 3 City Districts ($8 apiece, total retail $24)
- Independence ($8), La Colonia de Sombras ($8), Tourist Trap ($8)
- City of Mist Soundtrack ($10)
As is often the case with the Bundle of Holding, a portion of the money raised by the deal goes to the charity Direct Relief.
Brave explorer? Follow this link and you'll discover a random page on Geek Native.