The Fate rules shaped like Core, Accelerated and Condensed, and tokens make up the toolkit and a host of worlds from Cthulhu and other Kaiju to Shadow of the Century make up the bonus.
There’s just over $335 worth of deals on the Bundle of Holding, and they will run until the 9th of August.
At this tier, $9.95 will secure you $52 worth of fate goodies.
- 3 Fate rulebooks (PWYW, suggested total retail price $11.50)
- Core ($5), Accelerated ($2.50), Condensed ($4)
- + Conversion Guide + Versions Guide (free)
- 5 Fate Toolkits (total retail $40.50)
- System ($5), Adversary ($8), Horror ($10),
- Space ($10), Accessibility ($7.50)
To unlock these extras you have to beat the threshold price. That started at $34.95 and goes up, or down, based on how people pay into the bundle. There’s an extra $283.50 of Fate here.
- Fate of Cthulhu ($20)
- 45 Worlds of Adventure (Slim) (PWYW, suggested total retail $188)
- Tachyon Squadron + 5 supplements ($28)
- Worlds on Fire ($7.50)
- Worlds in Shadow ($7.50)
- Kaiju Incorporated: The RPG ($10)
- Shadow of the Century ($12.50)
- Young Centurions RPG ($10)
If you get the lot, that’s 65 titles with a retail value of $335.50.
Brave explorer? Follow this link and you'll discover a random page on Geek Native.