For many years the Obsidian Portal won “Website of the Year” in every gamer poll and competition I was watching. It’s a way to manage your RPG campaign. Obsidian Portal Reforged was a 2013 Kickstarter that had well over 1,600 backers.
However, there’s an ebb and flow to most things, and the site started to fade. Then, last year, it was bought by one of its developers. Since the buyout, the platform has been sparking back to life.
A pile of Campaign of the Year prizes is an excellent way to reward people loyal to the Portal and attract new interest.
Regular, Campaigns of the Month are happening and covered in the Words in the Dark Blog.
There are prizes. The winner will take home;
- 1 free year of Ascendant Membership on Obsidian Portal
- 2 copies of the “Atma” roleplaying card game from Meromorph Games
- Discount codes to the online offerings of Modiphius Entertainment
- Pathfinder Second Edition and Starfinder Corebook PDF’s and Beginner Boxes from Paizo, Inc.
- Core Book PDF’s from Pelgrane Press, makers of titles such as 13th Age, Night’s Black Agents, Trail of Cthulhu, and more
- New campaigns from Mongoose Publishing, like Traveller’s “Pirates of Drinax” as well as a special print copy of one of their newest books.
- Grand Prize: R. Talsorian Games entire digital library – a collection worth hundreds of dollars!
The winner up will also get a digital copy of Cyberpunk RED from R. Talsorian Games.
Looking for the comment section? It's just below.