The new Marvel Museum Collection is a set of 6-8 inch tall polyresin and hand-painted collectables from Hero Collector.
The Eaglemoss imprint for collectables has signed a deal with Walmart, giving the retailer the honour of the series launch in May.
- Iron Man Mark VII Helmet, Tony Stark’s iconic red-and-gold helmet The Mark VII Iron Man suit was used at the peak of The Avengers, to fight back alien invaders in The Battle for New York.
- The Infinity Gauntlet, complete with all six Infinity Stones -powerful gems that can control aspects of reality. Forged by the dwarf king Eitri, Thanos’s golden glove was wielded as a tool of his mad ambitions.
- Captain America’s Shield, a disc of indestructible vibranium. Created in World War II by Howard Stark, Steve Rogers’ iconic piece survived into the modern-day, protecting Cap from bullets, lasers, and Nazis.
- Mjølnir, the holy hammer of the God of Thunder! Thor’s trusty weapon was crafted from Uru metal, and returns to his hand when called – a quality that came in handy when the Hulk rampaged through the helicarrier.
- Black Panther’s Mask, the sacred visage of Wakanda’s champion. The Panther Habit is a vibranium-weave suit worn by Black Panthers over the decades, and King T’Challa’s received a serious upgrade from his sister, Shuri.
What do you think? Measured observations are welcome and you can leave them in the comment section below.