Audible allows you to discover pre-order titles in their fantasy and sci-fi section and rank them by the number of pre-orders they have had.
Here’s the ten most anticipated, determined by pre-orders, audiobooks in the geeky category of sci-fi and fantasy.
The most anticipated sci-fi and fantasy books at the start of the year
- Mindless, by Keith C Blackmore and narrated by R. C. Bray. Mindless is the 6th book in the Mountain Man series.
- Another Time, Another Place by Jodi Taylor.
- Project Hail Mary by Andy Weir.
- A Court of Silver Flames by Sarah J. Maas.
- The Two Lost Mountains by Matthew Reilly.
- The Mandalorian Original Novel by Adam Christopher.
- Long Shadows by Jodi Taylor. Long Shadows is the third book in the Elizabeth Cage series.
- Star Wars: Victory’s Price by Alexander Freed. Victory’s Price is the third book in the Star Wars: Alphabet Squadron series.
- The Galaxy, and the Ground Within by Becky Chambers. The book is the 4th in the Wayfarers series.
- Paradise Lost in Space a BBC Radio Sci-fi comedy by Colin Swash. Narrators include Alistair McGowan, Carla Mendonca, David Haig, Peter Serafinowicz, Ronnie Ancona and Tony Robinson.
Take part in the community by leaving a thoughtful comment below.