Audible allows you to discover pre-order titles in their fantasy and sci-fi section and rank them by the number of pre-orders they have had.
Here’s the ten most anticipated, determined by pre-orders, audiobooks in the geeky category of sci-fi and fantasy.
The most anticipated sci-fi and fantasy books at the start of the year
- Mindless, by Keith C Blackmore and narrated by R. C. Bray. Mindless is the 6th book in the Mountain Man series.
- Another Time, Another Place by Jodi Taylor.
- Project Hail Mary by Andy Weir.
- A Court of Silver Flames by Sarah J. Maas.
- The Two Lost Mountains by Matthew Reilly.
- The Mandalorian Original Novel by Adam Christopher.
- Long Shadows by Jodi Taylor. Long Shadows is the third book in the Elizabeth Cage series.
- Star Wars: Victory’s Price by Alexander Freed. Victory’s Price is the third book in the Star Wars: Alphabet Squadron series.
- The Galaxy, and the Ground Within by Becky Chambers. The book is the 4th in the Wayfarers series.
- Paradise Lost in Space a BBC Radio Sci-fi comedy by Colin Swash. Narrators include Alistair McGowan, Carla Mendonca, David Haig, Peter Serafinowicz, Ronnie Ancona and Tony Robinson.
Find out what fellow roleplayers are talking about with one quick scan of the chat portal.