The Bundle of Holding is ending the year with two Traveller RPG deals. One is Traveller LBBS 1 which first ran in 2015 and the second is, guess what, Traveller LBBS 2 which also ran in 2015. They contain supplements from 1977 to 1982 by Game Designers’ Workshop.
Each deal has 18 days left on the clock, at the time of writing, so let’s unpack what’s available.
Traveller LBBS 1
You can access from deal at its own page on the discount site.
Starter Collection – $6.95
The Starter Collection in the first bundle costs $6.95 and includes $33 worth of downloads. They are;
- Traveller B01-03 (1981 editions)
- S08 & S11 Library Data 1-2
- S01 1001 Characters
- S02 Animal Encounters
- S12 Forms and Charts
- Traveller Orientation Pack
The price of the Bonus Collection varies as people contribute to the bundle but currently costs $17.92. The value of the downloads in it comes to $38.
- B04 Mercenary
- B05 High Guard
- B06 Scouts
- B07 Merchant Prince
- B08 Robots
- S05 Lightning Class Cruisers
- S09 Fighting Ships
- S13 Veterans
- A05 Trillion Credit Squadron
- A06 Expedition to Zhodane
- A09 Nomads of the World-Ocean
Traveller LBBS 2
These second set of Game Designers’ Workshop materials can be acquired from the Bundle of Holding.
Starter Collection – $7.95
The Starter Collection contains $58 worth of downloads.
- TWO LBB supplements: S03-04
- SEVEN LBB adventures: A00-04, A07-08
- EIGHT Double Adventures: D01-04
The Bonus Collection, unusually, is slightly smaller with $57 worth of goodies inside. The current price, which will change, for this tier is $19.62.
- THREE LBB supplements: S06-07, S10
- FOUR LBB adventures: A10-13
- SEVEN LBB Double Adventures: D05-08
- FOUR LBB Special Supplements: SS01-04
See any comments you like below? Give them a thumbs up in the rating system.