Pathfinder was once the world’s most popular RPG. It was based on D&D 3.5 and was published in 2009. This year, 10 years later, Paizo launched Pathfinder 2.
It’s a month later and as you would expect, there are dozens of Pathfinder publishers with material for P1, but also thousands of gaming groups still wedded to the system.
DriveThruRPG’s solution is the Pathfinder Blowout sale that offers up to 70% off 7, 531 Pathfinder downloads. It’ll run until the end of the month.
The sale has just launched but here are the top ten selling items from it so far;
10 most popular Pathfinder Blowout titles
- Expanded Options 2 from Drop Dead Studios, with more archetypes, feats and talents.
- Epic Isometric Bundle from WarDrumRPG that has hand-drawn maps designed for virtual tabletops.
- Cerulean Seas: the Viridian Veil from Alluria Publishing, with undersea versions of humans, dwarves, elves, orcs and magic.
- Midgard Worldbook from Kobold Press, suitable for 5e and P1.M
- Remarkable Inns & Their Drinks from LoreSmyth, a sourcebook that turns inns into adventures.
- Patreon season 4 – Epic Isometric from WarDrumRPG, more isometric maps and tokens for virtual tabletops.
- The City of 7 Seraphs from Lost Spheres Publishing, a fantasy city – a fully-realized Planar Metropolis, in fact.
- Party Backstory Generator from Severed Books, a multi-system way to come up with alliances, conflicts, relationships and events that define a group.
- Sandy Petersen’s Cthulhu Mythos from Petersen Games, a comprehensive guide to including Lovecraftian elements in your P1 game.
- Monster Pack 2 – Epic Isometric from WarDrumRPG, pages of new isometric tokens for your virtual tabletop games.
WarDrumRPG is doing very well in the opening hours of the sale.
Scroll down to the comment box below to join in the discussion.