The Giantslayer Adventure Path is a 6-part adventure series for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game. The action kicks off with Pathfinder Adventure Path #91: Giantslayer Part 1 – Battle of Bloodmarch Hill, written by Patrick Renie, and available from stores, the web and Paizo.com.
Paizo Publisher Erik Mona said;
“Giantslayer is a return to the blood-and-thunder, sword-and-sorcery roots of the Pathfinder RPG,”
“Our last few campaigns have jumped from world to world, cast the heroes and super-legendary über-heroes fighting off a demon invasion, and other madness. Giantslayer tells an epic fantasy story against epic villains that helps players and GMs get back to basics in the most ass-kickingest way we know how.”
The 6, 96-page, full-colour softcover books in the series are;
- AP #91: Battle of BloodMarch Hill (February)
- AP #92: The Hill Giant’s Pledge (March)
- AP #93: Forge of the Giant God (April)
- AP #94: Ice Tomb of the Giant Queen (May)
- AP #95: Anvil of Fire (June)
- AP #96: Shadow of the Storm Tyrant (July)
- Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Giantslayer Poster Map Folio (July)
Geek Native has permission to reveal three wonderful pieces of art from Giantslayer #1. Just check out the quality.