Industry watchers ICv2 have released their count of the top five selling roleplaying games this summer. Tallies will always differ but ICv2 run interviews with manufacturers, distributors and retailers.
The top five are;
- Pathfinder (Paizo Publishing)
- Dungeons & Dragons (Wizards of the Coast)
- Dark Heresy/Rogue Trader/Deathwatch (Fantasy Flight Games)
- Dragon Age (Green Ronin Publishing)
- Dungeon Crawl Classics (Goodman Games)
Once again, according to IVc2, Pathfinder edges ahead of D&D.
Do you think this research represents reality? How important do you think D&D Next will be?
Comments on this article can be left in the box below.