🐙Sponsored Post paid for by Geek Native. We may earn a commission on sales.
We might not talk about Fanatical as often here on Geek Native now that they stepped away from D&D Beyond, but they’re still very much part of geekweb and even in games.
They run Fanatical, and right now, there’s Warhammer Skulls, and their marketing email tells me there are up to 92% off games.
The countdown timer on the deal isn’t visible, but the top sellers are, so let’s take a look.
- There’s 30% off Darktide, a Warhammer 40K game.
- Total War Warhammer III has 48% off.
- The Brutal Edition of Blood Bowl has 40% off.
- Necromunda’s Hired Gun has a 65% price drop.
- Warhammer 40K’s Gladius: Adepta Sororitas is 30% off, that’s DLC.
- Warhammer 40K: Mechanicus Omnissiah Edition is 85% off.
Is there actually a 92% off? Yes, I can find Gladius: Relics of War on the first of five pages of deals.
Warhammer 40,000: Gladius – Relics of War is a turn-based strategy computer game released in 2018 by Slitherine Software for Windows and Linux.
In the game, players take control of one of four factions: the Astra Militarum, the Space Marines, the Orks, or the Necrons. Each faction has its own unique units, abilities, and playstyle. Players must explore the planet of Gladius Prime, gather resources, build bases, and train armies in order to defeat their opponents.
The game features a variety of different game modes, including a single-player campaign, a multiplayer mode, and a skirmish mode. The single-player campaign takes players through a series of missions that tell the story of the conflict on Gladius Prime. The multiplayer mode allows players to compete against each other online, while the skirmish mode allows players to play against the AI.
- Four playable factions: Astra Militarum, Space Marines, Orks, and Necrons
- Each faction has its own unique units, abilities, and playstyle
- Explore the planet of Gladius Prime, gather resources, build bases, and train armies
- Single-player campaign, multiplayer mode, and skirmish mode
- Visually stunning graphics
- Engaging gameplay
- Variety of content
- Fanatical’s Warhammer Skulls.
Looking for the comment section? It's just below.